Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My 2 Favorite Guys

Last night Karl and Riser got to hang out all by themselves while I went to a Stake primary meeting. When I got home they were curled up in their P.J.'s reading a book. It made me think about how much I love those 2. It is so much fun to watch them together. I love to watch Riser wave good bye to Karl every morning and hear him say "bye daddy". I love to see him hurry to the stairs in the evening when he hears the garage door open and say "dad, dad, dad" as he waits for him to come in. It cracks me up to see them wrestle and "work on projects" together (Riser loves all of Karl's tools). They are such good buddies.

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Jenny that is the cutest picture ever! I love it!