Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back tracking: Halloween party at Grandpa Wayne's


I need to put some of Riser's Halloween pictures on this, so I thought I would start with the Halloween party at Grandpa Wayne's apartment. We went the Thursday before Halloween for His complex's trick or treat night. We met up with Riser's cousins, Kennedy (the duck) and Matthew (the turtle). Then we went around to all of Wayne's neighbors. Kennedy loved it, Matthew was not so sure. Riser loved seeing all the other kids, pushing all the buttons on the decorations outside the doors, and putting the candy in his bucket. He DID NOT like walking up to the residents at each door. Who knew that a smiling cute old lady was more frightening then the talking skull outside her door? Oh well... He still had lots of fun. My favorite part was walking through the halls and hearing people talk about the cute "Jack Jack". They were amazed that he would keep his mask on. All I can say is that he is his father's son. He loved his costume, especially his mask. He would bring it to me whenever he would find it at home, so I could put it on him. He loved to go admire himself in the mirror. When we were finished, he fished through his bag and found a tootsie pop. I opened it and gave it to him (big mistake). It was so big that it barely fit in his mouth, and it was so good, that he wouldn't take it out... even to swallow. Before long, he had chocolate drool from his chin to his toes and I was laughing my head off. Don't worry, we took it away before the stick fell apart!

No comments: