Friday, May 2, 2008

soaked!

This morning Riser and I went outside to water some patches in our yard that we reseeded. Riser, always the water lover, decided he needed to help. This included standing right in front of the hose as it sprayed him in the chest, hands and face. I know this probably makes me a bad mom, but I was laughing so hard that I didn't bother to move him. I got worse, because once he saw that I thought it was funny, he started laughing too and kept doing it. I wished I had my video camera with me. It was great. Did anyone go outside this morning? It was sunny, but it was definitely not warm. He was shivering by the time we got inside, but was one happy kid.

Anyway, here he is once we got inside.


Not quite as impressive in the picture, but trust me, he was drenched!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell how cold it was by the color of his hands... What fun!

Grandma Kelly

Steph said...

WOW- he is a brave one!! What does he think of the fountains at the Gateway? I can't wait for those pictures :)