
We FINALLY (thanks to the help of MANY family members) get our house on the market!! a week and a half later we accept an offer... Who would have guessed it would go that fast? I guess all the hard work payed off! Here's how it all turned out!!




This is the one room that I miss. I think it is because it's the boy's room and Karl painted it for them... It was the one room that I felt bad about leaving behind. 

Riser turns 3! How? How is that even possible?
It amazes me to look at him and see little boy arms and legs and body instead of baby fat. I am in wonder at how he now has his own opinion on everything from what food he wants to eat (nearly always quesadillas... still can't decide if that is just the "stock" answer, or if quesadillas always sound good) to what he wants to wear, watch, do, play... He's become his own little person. I couldn't be more proud of my little (oops BIG he'd be so upset if said little) guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment