1) Last week, while we were grocery shopping, Kayson needed to be changed. While in the restroom "freshening up", a man came over the PA and begins announcing some of the specials. Kayson gasps and says, "Mom, who was that!?!!?" I say "It was a worker telling us what's on sale." He eyes me suspiciously for a few seconds and then says "Noooooooo, how about Heavenly Father." Funny boy. Not quite the still small voice you're thinking of!
2) The following day Karl had gone to run and errand, and so I was getting the boys bathed and dressed for bed on my own. I was in the middle of dressing the 2 little guys, when Riser ran out of the room. I figured he was blowing his nose or going to the bathroom, so I just went on with what I was doing. Suddenly I hear him yelling in my room "Hey!!! Hey Jakob!!" Now, it was really warm that day, so we had our windows open... wide open. I hurry to go pull him away from the window when I hear him yell "Hey Jakob look!! I have a penis!!" then I hear laughter. I run to the window to see Jakob (Riser's buddy next door), his mom, his dad, his high school aged brother and sister, and a friend staring up at my little nudist in the window. Thankfully they have a 4 year old as well!! How embarrassing!! But, I guess I now have a little black mail for when he gets older!!
2 years ago
3 comments:
Glad to hear Riser put the neighbor's minds at ease. Hilarious.
I am literally laughing out loud! Funny boy!
I love showing little girls my dick too
Post a Comment