Saturday, June 28, 2008

Karl gets his wish... or... No progress what so ever

A few months ago, o.k. well actually when he heard that they were making another one, Karl started getting really excited about the new Batman movie coming out. I know, hard to believe right? Anyway, when we found out that we were due July 28th, I started teasing him that I would probably go into labor on the 18th of July. I kept asking him if he would go to the hospital with me, or just send one of our moms. He told me that I wasn't allowed to have the child until at least 19th. Well... apparently the boy is on his side. I went to the doctor on Thursday and found that we have made no progress. I told my doctor that I was planning on August since Riser was so late. He laughed and said, "Well, you probably won't make it quite to August, but I'd plan on the end of July". I guess this is what the boys inherit from me... never early... Right on time or a little late! The good news is, Karl will get to go to The Dark Knight opening night. I think he might already have his tickets.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Where are the pregnant pics of you?

Michelle said...

Yeah, less than a month! I hope it all works out for Karl... forget about the preggo mom! My hubby is excited for the new movie too, but not as excited as yours.

I agree with Nicole, I want to see a picture of your cute belly. :o)

wishesUT said...

Let me encourage you a bit. When I last saw the doctor I was only 1 centimeter dilated and then the next week it happened. Bradon was 11 days early, so if that happened to you then Karl would just miss the opening. Or would he leave you in the hospital? I'm hoping he comes a little early because it's so darn hot outside! Not fun when you're pregnant.

Heather said...

good luck jen... we're both hangin in there... lets make a pact to go early... at least a week. you can do it...i know you can!

Jenny Aguirre said...

So when I was in labor with Brinley, my husband was like "I am going to go get a hamburger" and I was like "No you're not" and Brinley was born like 20 minutes later. Just goes to show ya where do the priorities lie??? He does realize he can go see Batman maybe the next night after it opens? (:

Kristin Sokol said...

Yeah...I bet it will be in theaters for kind of a while. He's got some time.

Heather got induced tonight, if you didn't already know. Her MD was scared that the baby would be big like King Kong if they waited any longer.