After some tests were run at the hospital the nurses told us that Jenny's water hadn't really broken. They were about to send us home when Jenny insisted they keep testing. They did another test and found that the water had indeed broken, Jenny however, was still not making any progress. They decided to induce her, yada yada yada and at 7:36 PM Kayson made his way into the world. He is 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 inches long. Everything went so perfect. Mother and boy are doing great.
Here are some of the pics of the great day. I needed to include Riser in his new Batman PJ's that Grandma Kelly bought him. Pretty cool.









13 comments:
Kayson is beautiful! We're so glad everything went so well. I can't help but laugh a little that Marlene is out of town. I'm sure she's going CRAZY! Who could blame her, though. I wish we could come and visit and hold your precious new addition. We love you guys, CONGRATULATIONS!
He is darling! Congratulations! Brooklyn will be very happy you had him before she went back to Carrington!
ya! he wasnt born in aug! he's soooooo cute!!! and i love the name! did you do the hypno thing again? congrats! so what does this mean for karl and batman?
Congrats!! Good thing you were persistent for more tests...just imagine what could have happened. Or don't. Probably best not to. But hooray too that you didn't have to go to August. He's so cute...have fun and take it easy.
Congratulations, Karl, Jenny and Riser! He is beautiful! Thanks for another adorable nephew (and cousin)! We are so happy for you and are glad that all went so well.
All our love!
Kris, Rachael, Kennedy and Matthew
He is so beautiful. I'm so glad Brookie will get to see him, even if the rest of us can't.
Those nurses think they know everything. They weren't there...how do they know it didn't break.
Glad to hear it went well and early (for you). He is lovely and georgeous. Did you do the hypno thing? I love the name and all the blonde hair.
Good luck. Remember the sleeplessness is temporary.
Wow, you proved the doctor wrong! Congratulations! He is a big little guy (8 lbs!), I can't imagine if you went another two weeks. Kayson is very cute. Hope everyone is doing well.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so happy for you guys, he is a handsome little guy. You look amazing too- having just given birth HELLO! Riser looks so much like a big brother in his cool Batman P.J.'s. We couldn't be happier at the news. There is nothing like a new baby :)
Congrats!! he is so cute what a cute family you have. We can't wait to see him.
Congratulations!
Love the pictures! Sorry I spelled his name wrong on the card. I obviously misheard Karl when he told me how to spell it. He's a cute little fella!
When are you going to update this site with some new pictures from the hospital...
Grandpa Great
Post a Comment