So the other day I put Kayson on a blanket to play while I folded laundry or took care of some other equally fascinating task. Riser was in the other room perusing some toy catalogues (a new favorite past time) that had come in the mail. After a few minutes he came in and sat down next to Kayson and continued his work. Soon I realized he was telling Kayson all about the toys he wanted... "Kayson, this is my favorite rocket ship... Kayson, I want this favorite rocket ship... Kayson, this is Handy Manny... I want this Handy Manny Kayson..." As you can see, Kayson was completely in to it.
2 years ago
6 comments:
thats adorable! maybe he thinks kayson will put in a good word for him or something!
So funny! By the by, I'm loving the chair in the background. New?
That is just so cute! I just love how riser talks to kayson like he understands. Kids are just so funny.
Riser has to be the most entertaining kid we've ever known. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Kayson was probably planning all the ways he could steal the new toys away...that is the little brother's job after all...
How adorable. They are going to be great buds when they get older.
Post a Comment