Tuesday, November 18, 2008

just some stuff....

Here's a few things that I have been meaning to post... just haven't had time...

He Rolls... and giggles!!


Kayson started rolling over a few weeks ago... he has been going from tummy to back for quite a while, but he finally figured out back to tummy. it's so fun to watch them learn new things and watch them be so proud of themselves... so far I haven't been able to catch it on camera... he always a bit to interested in the camera to reall perform for me... you'll have to settle for just a cute picture... awe, sweet man. Also, he giggles way more these days... There isn't a sweeter sound! also a skill that he doesn't really like to show off... (he doesn't like to brag about how cool he is, so I'll do it for him.

A great Babysitter...

My neighbors have been building a garage... it's been a really good babysitter... that's all...

Snow Day!!
This was my kind of snow... It was there for a few days, we had a good time then it melted and was warm again... I have put in my order for more of that for Christmas...
Riser and I built a snowman... I was really impressed with my skills till it's head started falling off a few hours later.

just so you know, this happened after he told me he was ready to go in... I'm really not forcing him to perform for me with the threat of going back in if he doesn't... I was just cold and he had said he was too... too much explanation... just enjoy and laugh along with us...

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Kayson is adorable! He's so big. Can't wait to see your boys over the holidays.

Steph said...

Kayson is so STINKIN' cute! Those eyes!!! And I love Riser's little bench set up by the window- he is ALL boy. Love it... garbage day must be super fun too :)

mindy said...

They grow up too fast, don't they? The snow playing was funny...you were trying to convince him you weren't taking his picture? hehe

Haley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haley said...

your right that does look cold. I don't do cold. But very cute. And I love big trucks. They've always come through for me on the babysitting thing.

mindy said...

oh Jenny, thank you for your suggestion. I have called my doctor's office and there's a pharmacy really close to me that does mix prescriptions...maybe I should have complained about this sooner so I wouldn't be hurting, though I don't think it sounds as bad as what you had to deal with. OUCH!!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Those boys are adorable. Thanks for the fun pics.