Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What's been going on....

Karl built the boys a sandbox. It's been a huge hit...
Cute boys!

Riser loves to dig the sand, Kayson prefers to eat it. Oh well, he's having a good time and that's all that matters right?


I've found, much to Karl's dismay, that I love dressing my boys alike... I always said I'd never do it, but they just look so darn cute! I fully intend to stop doing it before Riser starts school, but for now, I love it. How could you not?
See, how cute! And look how happy they are, they love it too.
We had Family Home Afternoon at the Gateway and "went to Space"
We had a fabulous swim party with the cousins at Grandma Kelly's. A fabulous time was had by all.

Look at those big blue eyes... Melts the heart.
Grandma singing child of God into the "microphone".
Aunt Justi got to come this time since she's working at home now. Hurray! Oh and Justi, I have to say, you're a natural. Can't wait to see you with your own little guy or girl!
Matthew LOVES the hose and pretty well hung on to it for most of the day. Funny boy. Riser continues to love getting drenched, no matter how cold the water is.

The neighbors (possibly in partnership with Tracy Aviary?) created a parakeet habitat in their backyard. I know, you're jealous, but don't worry, I will be happy to let you come and enjoy the magic for a small fee.
I also love the canine predator, I mean protector. Just going off the hungry look in the dog's eye and the incredibly sturdy chicken wire between him and the birds, My guess is that this won't end pretty.

3 comments:

Haley said...

Cute pictures. Love those lazy days of summer don't You? And yes they look cute dressed the same, but I'm with KaRL. Make sure they don't remember it, my sisters still remember and it's a constant battle between them.

Heather said...

yeah... mark just laughs at me when i matchy match my boys... haha! i used to refuse... but why fight it when its so cute! :)

Steph said...

Jenny- Kayson has exactly your eyes. I love it! I like the dressing alike too. Very sweet, and probably easier for you- right. :) Great post!