Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Kayson (yesterday)!


How are you 1 already? It really makes me realize that I need to just sit back and enjoy every second of you being little. It goes way too fast! I love your big eyes and sweet smile, your contagious little laugh, and the mischievous look in your eye. I love our snuggle time and rocking you to sleep each night. I love your sense of adventure and that nothing is too big for you to climb. I love that you adore your big brother. Watching the 2 of you wrestle and play together is one of my greatest joys. I love finding airplanes, birds, and dirt outside with you and watching you discover new things. I am amazed with all your news skills, and how you seem to learn a million news things every day. You are growing into such a fun boy! I just want you to know how much I love you Kays. I feel so lucky to be your mommy.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! I hope to meet you someday :) Eat lots of cake :)