Congrats you guys! :) I wish you nothing but more happy memories.
I love the new photos of the kids! Your friend does a great job. They look sweet and innocent playing together. I would bet they are normally a little more rambunctious! I can't believe how big Kayson is getting.
I remember that day!! Can't believe it has been 8 years. congrats and the boys are super cute too - see it was meant to be (:
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats you guys! :) I wish you nothing but more happy memories.
I love the new photos of the kids! Your friend does a great job. They look sweet and innocent playing together. I would bet they are normally a little more rambunctious! I can't believe how big Kayson is getting.
I remember that day!! Can't believe it has been 8 years. congrats and the boys are super cute too - see it was meant to be (:
Post a Comment