We'd like you all to meet the newest Lundeberg. Expected arrival date: May 15th 2010. We are pretty excited (and a little surprised too)! P.S. I realize I've been a horrible blogger... Stay tuned for more posts coming soon!! I promise!
WHAT THE??? I don't know anything about you anymore. Where do you live? What is your phone number? How many kids do you have? Thank goodness for social networking.
Holy Smokes!!! Clicked your blogging thinking I'd see nothing new! Little did I know I'd be jumping for joy! Congratulations. Looks like another summer trip to SLC is in store.
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting.
Oh my heavens! That is so exciting! Congrats!
WHAT THE??? I don't know anything about you anymore. Where do you live? What is your phone number? How many kids do you have?
Thank goodness for social networking.
Come be my neighbor, I am begging you.
And I believe congratulations are in order.
That is so exciting! Congratulations! No wonder there was such a hurry to get more room in the house ;). We miss you!
I've said it in words, but now I'll say it in print. . . Congratulations. Will it be a boy or (dare we think it) a girl?
Holy Smokes!!! Clicked your blogging thinking I'd see nothing new! Little did I know I'd be jumping for joy! Congratulations. Looks like another summer trip to SLC is in store.
I have my fingers crossed for a little Jenny! (No offense boys!) :o)
What great news Jenny! Congrats!
Hooray! We are so thrilled for you guys. Baby Chica will definitely need a little friend very soon. Can't wait to meet the new addition.
Post a Comment