Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fall 2009

October:

*After fighting "motion sickness" our entire trip to Disney World, I came home to find that it still didn't go away. After eating a burger and fries for dinner one night I found that it was giving me huge indigestion. I didn't think much of it that night, but in thinking about it the next morning, I thought to myself "That is so weird... I only get indigestion like that when I... am... Pregnant. 3 minutes later, it was confirmed... Ready or not! #3 was on his way!

*We move out of our first home and in with my parents... Thanks to a long vacation, a quick closing, and General Conference, I think that most of our old ward is still scratching their heads as to what ever happened to us.

*I stand in line for 2 hours trying to get the stupid H1N1 shots for me and the boys...
When they were both in tears, and frozen and when I was so frustrated with the lack of a better system that I was ready to start swearing, we left.
I figured that I was doing them more harm than good standing out in the cold for that long.

*Halloween!
We went for our annual trick or treat party at Grandpa Wayne's with the Matthew, Kennedy, and Joshua.
Costumes: Willy Wonka, Batman, Taylor Swift, Robin

More Halloween Fun with the other cousins! This year Anna and Isaac were even in town, so they all got together at Grandma's for a Halloween Party, and a little trick or treating!
Cinderella, Batman, and 2 BYU players.
The little guys... really bad picture, but have you ever tried to get a good photo of 3 one year old boys? BYU fan, Skunk, and Robin

November:

*I manage to ignore Strep in Kayson for long enough that it turns into Scarlett Fever...
One of my finest parenting hours, as I am told by his Doctor... "he has scarlett fever. It's basically Strep that has been left untreated..." Nice. Good work me. She also notices my 3 year old whining and asks if I want him tested too... I say yes and as she looks at his throat, she says... "We'll need to treat him too." No test needed. Anyone want to nominate me for mom of the year? The picture doesn't do it justice, but the rash was everywhere. From his head to his toes.

*Plenty of goofing around in Grandma and Grandpa's Basement (our new "home") or "The Dungeon" as Riser says...

No comments: