Today we said goodbye to Kayson's baby boy locks and got a a big boy haircut. When he was a baby, he had little curls that were just precious. Each time we trimmed his hair, they faded just a bit til they were gone. I held out as long as I could, but he had gotten to the point that he just looked like a ragamuffin all the time, and I knew it was time for a "big boy" cut. I have to admit that I got a little choked up as I watched all those long locks hit the floor, but he does look super cute with his new do!
From this:

To this:

Riser didn't want to be left out, so here's his do... not quite as dramatic, but still very handsome:
4 comments:
Such handsome boys! I can't believe how much older Kayson looks with his hair cut! Too cute!
I can't believe how much more he looks like Riser with his hair cut. What cute little guys.
Wow . . .that Kayso does look like a big boy with that new do. Very adorable. Did you do it yourself?
LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircuts. They look so handsome and grown up.
Post a Comment