shut up!! i didn't even know you where preggers again?? Last time I saw you, you said it was going to be a while - but congrats! Um, when is a little girl going to come your way (: Those Lundebergs and their boys . . .
shut up!! i didn't even know you where preggers again?? Last time I saw you, you said it was going to be a while - but congrats! Um, when is a little girl going to come your way (: Those Lundebergs and their boys . . .
2 comments:
shut up!! i didn't even know you where preggers again?? Last time I saw you, you said it was going to be a while - but congrats! Um, when is a little girl going to come your way (: Those Lundebergs and their boys . . .
shut up!! i didn't even know you where preggers again?? Last time I saw you, you said it was going to be a while - but congrats! Um, when is a little girl going to come your way (: Those Lundebergs and their boys . . .
Post a Comment