Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Riser's Big News

This is mostly for all of our "non family" readers. On Christmas, Riser had some very important news to share with everyone... here it is.....



The pictures of him actually wearing the shirt did not work out so great, so, you know, you do what you can! Anyway, here we go again! Pretty crazy.... The new addition should be here some time around July 28th.

4 comments:

Steph said...

I so knew it!!! I was just telling Maria the other day, I'll bet Jenny has another one on the way. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! How are you feeling? Hopefully not too sick!

Nicole said...

What great news!!!! Congrats!!! Hopefully you are feeling well and enjoying the miracle inside you! Yes, a little cheezy, I know, but I get so sappy about pregnant women. Being a mom is the best thing in the world!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! I was just going to ask you when another one is on the way! Cute blog! My really lame blog is JenniferAguirre.blogspot.com