While Karl and I went to a party, Riser got to have a sleep over with Grandma Kelly and Grandpa Kraig on New Year's Eve. The next morning, they decided he needed to go sledding out front.... What a lucky kid to have such awesome grandparents!

Riser out sledding with Grandpa Kraig

They said they couldn't decide if he was having fun or not... I can't understand why... That is TOTALLY the face of joy...

Ooops... He fell over!

This is my favorite part... The ensemble... You can't see it, but he's in his sleeper, with socks on his hands, his Aunt Milly's snow hat on his head covered with... well really, Kraig and Kelly, Where did that leather hat even come from? But he pulls it all off don't you think? :)
2 comments:
That's like on "Christmas Story" when the little brother is so bundled up. "MOM, I can't put my arms down!!!" Looks like fun! You are SOOOOOOO lucky you have both grandparents here- you actually get to go out for New Years :)
You crack me up! I love his look of "TOTAL" joy!!! I miss the snow!!!!! I want to visit in March and there better be snow! Ya, and you got to go OUT?! Does going out in the front yard to bang pots at 8:12 pm (right before the kids went to bed) count as going out?
Post a Comment