As I checked my email this morning, I found that my mother-in-law, also known as "Grandma Kelly" had sent me an email entitled "Rebuttal to the Blog". I was laughing so hard while I read it, that i thought everyone ought to hear it... here it is...
A rebuttal... Riser's in his pajamas because we thought that would be warmer and then also we could bring him after, give him a nice warm bath, and get him dressed for the day; the poor little boy has socks on his hands because his parents have bought him no gloves (they probably have gloves); and how many other one year olds do you know that get to wear a WWII pilot's hat. Don't worry Riser's Mom and Dad, he was in good hands...
You Crack me up Kelly. Thanks for always being willing to take the boy... and then put up with the blogs that come after taking him!
2 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah, u can totally put a link to my site if you want. How do you do a link list? maybe i can figure it out, we'll see . . . (:
Got it figured out and you are my first link. Is that ok?
Funny times. Your mom in law is a great lady sounds like, with one heck of a sense of humor :)
Post a Comment