Ever since Riser learned to walk, he has sort of been on the look out for nifty places to take it easy. Most of the time, he gets himself up and out before I can take a picture, but sometimes I am able to get it on film... Here's a few from the past couple months...

Today's spot. Inside the swim bag I left out last night. He was a little frustrated trying to get into the bag (very floppy) so I admit that I did help him get inside of this one. But he was so proud once he was in...

He might be on to something with this one, he was actually very portable sitting in this.

What a fabulous place for a good read.

And the bad news is.... These aren't clean....

Always so very helpful...
5 comments:
So cute! He is working so hard to keep you busy Jenny! My favorite is the swim bag :)
He is super cute. It looks like he is an avid reader (: When are we going to go to lunch?!!
next week Jenny! What days are you free?
Can you go to lunch Thursday? And can we go somewhere with a playground? (:
Jenny, I like the title of the post, nifty places to sit and rest. I can tell that Riser is keeping you entertained with all his cuteness.
Post a Comment