2 years ago
Friday, February 22, 2008
What Will It Be?
Yesterday we made the appointment to find out whether the newest addition to the Lundeberg Family will be a boy or a girl. We will find out (unless the child is feeling a little too modest) on March 19th. So... I keep wondering, what will it be? My sister is having a boy, My cousin is having a boy, My friend Heather is having a boy, AND in all of these families (including ours of course), any other children they have are also boys. It makes me wonder, will Lundeberg #2 continue the trend, or will we be the exception to the rule? What do you all think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You dont find out untill MARCH 19th? Whats that about?! I thought we were close to the same due date! I would totally DIE if I had to wait that long!!! I voted that you were having a girl... I just dont think that boy trend can last forever! :) My bizzaro world Jenny in my ward is having twin girls. (Did i tell you I have a friend Jenn here in the ward who IS YOU?)
I had to vote boy because that's all we know how to do in our house. It is convenient though. I just picture Riser with another pal, but I suppose he could be friends with a sister too. Remember that Karl says we get to trade if you have a girl :)
You two are trend setters, not followers. It's a girl. I need a niece and my girls need a girl cousin.
Post a Comment