Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Were you right?

Well, we just returned from the doctor and the results are in! The summer of boys continues!! Riser is going to have a little brother. We will post some pics from the ultrasound a little later, we just wanted to let everyone know!

8 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Yah! Hand me downs, here you come. Congratulations! We're excited for you!

wishesUT said...

Boys, boys, boys. I think it's going to be up to Rachel to have another girl. She and Jeff must have that recipe. Hopefully this one will be as great friends with our little boy. . . just like Riser and Tanner!

Rachel said...

Yeah!!!!! We're so excited for you.

**the muirs** said...

Well Grandpa's house is just going to be crawling with little fellas pretty soon...How fun! They can be the best of friends!

Nicole said...

That is very exciting! Congrats...but seriously, I hate it when I'm wrong.

Heather said...

Oh ya! Thats so exciting! Two boys!!! Thats what i'm talkin about!!! Congrats! Now ya gotta try finding a name as cool as Riser. :) Good luck!

Steph said...

CONGRATS! Riser is going to be the best big brother to the little guy...I was sooooo convinced it was a girl..

Kristin Sokol said...

Two-fers are the best. Congrats. Your boys and my girls may make cute couples...you never know.