Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cookie Monster!

Last Saturday night, we made some sugar cookies. We decided to let Riser help us decorate them... o.k. well one. We had the rest done by the time he realized you were supposed to decorating the cookies, and not just eating the frosting and the sprinkles. Oh well! He kept us laughing the whole time. He just kept saying "ummm!!!" Who can blame him? Butter cream frosting. A boy after my own heart!

A little for the cookie... a little for my mouth...
and a little more for my mouth!

I love the look of concentration in this one. Cookie decorating... Serious stuff.

After a while he found that if he licked his fingers and then stuck them in the sprinkles he could get a lot more out. Don't worry, we threw the left over sprinkles away!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Thats so cute! Its my favorite when Jaxon says "yumm" ... gotta love our boys!

**the muirs** said...

What a cutie! Mixing decorating cookies with adorable little boys...what could be better?

Steph said...

FUN times! It's like a little science experiment for Riser. Hey p.s. I saw you driving into the good ol Wal-Mart on Wednesday :) Good times.

Anonymous said...

I don't know whose face looks the most intent on their artistic design, Father or Son. Two little artists at work...

Kelly

Michelle said...

Did you take Riser's shirt off so he would be easier to clean after you were done? I am sure he was a sticky mess! Cute pictures.