29. You'll only have one year left of being able to say "I'm in my 20's". Enjoy it while you can. Soon you'll be just like your wife. Finding random gray hairs, forgetting where you put things, and having to say gulp "I'm (almost, I still have 4 months left) 30". Scary... How did we get this old? Weren't we 22 like last week? I really don't know how this happened. At any rate, I thought I wold take a moment to let you (and everyone else that reads this) some of the "40 kagillion" ;) reasons that I love you!You are an awesome husband to me. I feel like I chose a very perfect match for myself. You know when I need a hug, when I need you to give advice, when you need to just listen, and when you just need to tell me to stop throwing a fit and get a hold of myself. It's an amazing talent. Most of the time I really don't know what I need from you, so I love that you do.
You are a wonderful dad. Like I've told you a million times, I might be Riser's comfort, but you are his hero. I love that he wanders through the house
every Monday trying to find you (he misses you after the fun weekend). I love to watch him get excited when he know you are on your way in from work. I love to watch you guys laugh, and wrestle, and tease each other. There's nothing like watching my 2 favorite people play together.You are so talented. I love to see all your work, because it astounds me that you can do that. I might even be a bigger fan of your work than Grandpa J! I love that you have taken your talents and found a way to love your job and support our family. I love to hear you play the piano, especially "Sunbeam" 'gain and 'gain and 'gain.
You are determined. I love that you work so hard to accomplish your goals. It helps me work hard to accomplish mine.
You have a strong testimony. I love that you listen to the spirit and that you do what is right. I love that when I have a question, you can help me find an answer. I love that when you have a question you find the answer, m
aybe sometimes I help you too! I love that you can give me and Riser a blessing whenever either of us need one. I love that we pray and read the scriptures together.You are fun. I love that you tease me. I love that we have fun doing stupid things together. I love that we never seem to run out of things to talk about. I love that no matter what we're doing it seems that much better because we're together. You are my best friend.
Well, I could pretty much go on and on like that forever. I guess what it all comes down to is that I love you. More and more each day. More than I can even express. I am so thankful (and lucky) to have you as my husband. Happy Birthday!!
P.S. Sheesh... 29... you are so old!!!!
3 comments:
AWE!! Sweetest birthday wish ever. Happy Birthday Karl, may this year bring you more happiness :)
You guys are both so old!! I won't be 29 for 3 more months - so there (:
What a nice wife! Marriage is always better when you like each other and can have a little fun along the way.
Happy Birthday Karl!
p.s. I will be 30 this fall...how did we get so old?!?
Post a Comment