Today while I took a shower, I left Riser in his room to entertain himself. I usually try to find something on TV for him to watch (I know I am a bad mom, but I promise I don't let the TV babysit him all day), so I was interested to see what he would do to entertain himself. After a few minutes, I heard the drawers of his dresser opening and closing.
Uh oh, what is he doing? Should I go stop it? I decided since nothing was crashing, and no one was crying... yet... I would just finish up and then go look. As I stepped out, I was preparing to see quite a mess, but what did I find instead? My boy had put away all of his socks and t-shirts that I had folded last night and left outside his door. He was standing there saying help help help... How cute! I guess now we just hope that the novelty of "helping" doesn't
ever wear off!

7 comments:
What a great kid...
Love, Grandma Kelly
That is so cute. Enjoy it now, because it won't last! I think I told Rylee 10 times to put away her laundry today. I'm betting it's still not done.
isn't that what having kids is ALL ABOUT? live it up!
I'm so impressed!
That is so cute. It is funny that he knew he was helping. Maybe Riser heard about your post a few weeks ago where you told us about keeping the house clean by putting things away the first time! Lunch was fun last week. We will have to do it again.
Wow, a regular Mr. Belvadere. Lucky mom. I've got some towels that need to be folded. Maybe you guys should come visit.
My due date is the first of may. I am hoping to go all the way now since I just found out Alyssa was exposed to Hand Foot and Mouth Disease last night. Just what I wanted right before I give birth. Lucky us.
See Jenny- all the "cleaning up" you have been doing around your house has been paying off... Now if Mya would start picking up her own messes in the yard we'd really have something going-right??
Post a Comment