Monday, August 4, 2008

The 24th...Catching up

Just a few pictures from the 24th... and the 25th...

On the 24th, we headed over to Wheeler Farm. Karl designed some shirts with a friend of ours in the ward, and they were selling them at a Samoan festival there. Riser had so much fun listen to the music, wandering around with Karl and digging in the dirt... until he wiped his eyes... oops. Poor kid.

After that, we headed over to my parent's to have dinner, some fireworks and some rolling around on the grass. Good times.

Well, all evening Riser had tried to be good, but he was SOOOOO grumpy. We figured out why when we got home. As Karl was putting him in his bed, he threw up all over. I think Karl is still trying to get the image out of his head. I guess it was pretty impressive. Anyway, the next morning Karl woke up with the same thing, throwing up, body aches and a huge headache. We're kind of wondering if they had what Kayson had. If so, poor kid. That stuff looked miserable. Needless to say, the 2 of them spent their day doing this:

Kayson thought it looked like fun, so he joined in too...

3 comments:

Steph said...

LOVE, love, love that picture of Kayson sleeping..what a darling boy you have there! Ahhh the throwing up of a toddler- always fun, always memorable. Poor Karl :( And Riser :( You still have those "teacher immunities" I see- good job Jenny!!!!

Heather said...

now you're copying us with TEMPER TANTRUMS... wow... you're really going all out! :)

I dunno what the heck we signed up for either... but I hear its too late to go back! haha

Heather said...

I wanna see some new pics of kayson....i bet he's getting so big!