Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jumping and sliding

My sister won a really fun party at backyard adventures a few months ago. She used it to throw a birthday party for Ethan while Anna was in town. I almost started to complain to you that I never win anything, but if you know Cynthia, you know that she enters every contest EVER created, and so I probably win about as many times as she does... she just works harder at winning than I do! Anyway, that's neither here nor there... The real story is that it was SO much fun. Even the "Grown Ups" got to play!

Here are some highlights



Riser thought that bouncing in the bounce house was so much fun. Look at that grin. I don't think it left his face the whole time we were there.


Bouncing with cousin Anna. What fun!!

Falling over with Dad. What nutts!

It's amazing what your grandkids can get you to do!!!
Once again, Grandkids can get Grandma to do just about anything!! Grandpa was in on the action too, but I never had my camera with me when I saw him :(
The birthday boy himself!

Riser getting read to go down the slide, look at that face, pure joy!What a big boy. I was so proud of how brave he was. He went tried and LOVED everything.
Cousin Tanner with His Uncle Matt (I think... I am always confusing him and Sam... but I think this is Matt)

One worn out Dad. Maybe this was after I totally beat him on the obstacle course... :)

Thanks Ethen for having a birthday, and thanks Cynth for being such a dedicated contest enterer!

5 comments:

Heather said...

every time we enter contests they just end up calling us forever trying to sell us stuff.

i was wondering what you were going to do about your blog name... as the second child in my family i highly recommend that you do something about that. :)

Michelle said...

I like your proposed title, but is there a baby #3 in your future plans? If so, "the adventures of Riser and Kaysen..." may not be a good choice. I guess you could just add another name to the list though. How about "The Lundeberg Bat Cave Blog"?

p.s. the party looks like it was fun! You know it is a good time when the adults have as much fun as the kids.

Steph said...

Way to go Jenny! Beating Karl on he obstacle course... I love these inflatables, they are a wonderful invention for all ages... Great pics.

Nicole said...

I love bouncie toys. I was the only adult in town who played on them at the fair this year. And I also like you input on Cynthia working so hard to win. Sometimes I think I never win, but I don't try too hard.

wishesUT said...

I admit that I'm a contest crazed person, but it's all worth it for a party like that. Sadly, I haven't had time for too much contest entering lately. I'll have to hope that dad wins the Harley at the State Fair.