The other day I got out some of Riser's old toys (You know, the ones that he hasn't looked at in like a year?) so that Kayson could start using them. Riser thought they were the most amazing thing he had ever seen (Do you think it was because Kayson was using them? hmmmmm) especially the one pictured.He was also really impressed that his foot was so much bigger than Kayson's. I have to admit, I was too. How do they grow THAT much in just 2 years? Crazy...
Kayson passed out in his swing. He started out wrapped up. It must have been a rough sleep.
He is starting to make lots of cute sounds, and has become so much more animated these days. He is so close to smiling. I can't wait!
Riser's passion... the drums. Everything and anything is the drums. His favorite drum is that cookie dough container. I guess it makes an especially pleasing sound.
My 2 buddies. Riser is so cute with Kayson... he alway wants to be right next to him (sometimes a little scary) I love the way he talks to him... he gets this ridiculous voice (I think he is copying me.. scary if that's what I sound like)and says "Kaaaaaysoooon"... so funny.
Me and my buddy. What a good man.
Me and my boys... I look a little scary, but I love the way boys look. 2 cute boys, what a lucky mom I am.
11 comments:
Love these pictures Jenny... very sweet to me. Riser looks like a bit of a giant in the first one.. just the perspective. You look like you are having the time of your life with the boyz.
New name for Blog suggestion: Lunderful times maybe that's lame. Um... dunno??
I'm not creative with the name game, but I do think it's a good idea to change it. We screw our kids up enough without singling one out! Just kidding. I wish I could be closer and get to know your sweet boys. They are precious.
What a sweet baby and a cute big brother! Ian has two of the same outfits that Kayson is wearing... the A is for Alligator romper and the blue and white onesie with the green dinosaur. How funny! I'm glad you are having fun with your little ones. You are such a proud mom!
I like the "Lunderful" suggestion for the blog name, it is very creative.
It is amazing how fast kids grow in just two years, especially when you're Riser! I can't believe that Tanner is a year older and Riser makes him look little. I like Michelle's bat cave blog name suggestion.
Ive misssed your blog for a while. Have you noticed that two kids means being a lot more involved than one? How do people do it who have like real jobs and stuff?
Your boys are cute. I love all the pics.
Lets get together sometime before winter when all of us with children have to stay home for six months because of RSV season.
how did he get into that position in the swing? that cracks me up! kayson is so tall... i'd like to compare our boys sometime! they need pics together! i think you totally should come up here sometime... mark is gone pretty much from 8am to 11pm so let me check my schedule.. yup.. i'm free anytime!
i deleted my comment. i swore. just kidding... i published the same one twice... whatever...time for bed!
"How do they grow THAT much in just 2 years?"--just wait til Kayson doesn't look so tiny next to him...that really happens fast.
Hey Jenny,
Oh my goodness your baby is so cute. And so small. I forget how little they are. Looks like things are going great. Anywho, we are spreading the word that we have a blog. Feel free to check it out! http://wrightingonthewall.blogspot.com/
Andrea
Post a Comment