exhibit #1: He knows the name of WAY too many PBS kids shows, and can sing a few of the theme songs. Hey, at least they're educational right?... I know, I don't feel any better about it myself.
Exhibit #2: The other day, while I was sitting, and yes, feeding the baby, a commercial for eye glasses came on... now Riser LOVES glasses, so he immediately stopped what he was playing with and came to watch. Following the commercial, he came to me with a very concerned look on his face and said to me "Mama, why pay more?" Good question Riser... I'll look into America's Best the next time I need to update my prescription.
Exhibit #3: A few weeks back, I noticed that Riser had found a couple of words that he really liked the sound of. "Barack Obama" He would walk around the house and practice saying it... "Barack Obama... Barack Obama... Barack Obama..." he loved the way it sounded. Yesterday, as I was in another room with Kayson, Riser found a TV that I had left on after my last feeding session. All of the sudden, I hear a REALLY excited Riser yell from the other room "MAMA!!! Barack Obama on TV!! Barack Obama on TV!" Finally a face to go with that oh-so-fun-to-say name! I guess we know who Riser would vote for in November... Obama... on name alone.
What do you think? Is it time to unplug the TV for a while? I think so...
7 comments:
These things made me seriously laugh! Riser you are a crack up!! I like his politics too :)
That is HILLARIOUS!! You need a t-shirt like me that says, Obama Mama . . .that would make Riser happy.
I am cracking up over "Mama, why pay more?" The little fella cracks me up. He is way too funny.
kickawesome...i read this to mark and we busted up! sooo funny
Their little brains are like sponges. It's hard to filter it in this crazy world.
My son shares a love of that name as well. He likes to repeat it a lot. Anytime he sees a campaign poster he will announce his allegiance to Barack. It doesn't sit well with my uber conservative hubby.
You've got some mighty cute kiddies...
These are the words alyssa said to me the other day.
"P-B-S Kids dot org"
I don't know....what do you think? Too much TV?
Post a Comment