Monday, September 29, 2008

the band...

last friday, we had dinner with our friends jen and seti and their boys.... which was absolutely delicious by the way. Anyway, while we were there, Riser found and fell in love with one of their boy's guitar. by the end of the evening he had them convinced that he loved it enough to take it home with him. it hasn't left his hands since. even with the blister it has created on his fingers... that's dedication for you! Anyway, here's his new band. enjoy!!!


Thanks jen and seti and boys. when he's rich and famous, we'll owe you big time for his 1st guitar.

8 comments:

Heather said...

what a rock star! i can't believe he knows not just ONE verse.... but TWO verses of that song! he's a child prodigy!

Nicole said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Thanks for the laugh. Go Riser!

Steph said...

Playing it enough to get calluses- now that is musical talent. I think he's a natural, and look at what a great music manager Karl would be!

Kristin Sokol said...

I'll laugh when in 14 years I see this footage played on American Idol TV.

Riser is so a rock star name anyway. Of course he wanst to play music.

Michelle said...

What a good dad and a funny little boy. I think all the band needs is Kayson shaking a rattle to the beat!

Anonymous said...

That is going down as one of our all-time favorites. We are so happy that he's putting it to good use. We're keeping this video to blackmail Karl later.

Seti, Jen and the boys.

Steph said...

you were tagged. look at my blog.