After much frustration, I think I've figured out my vote! My Mommy... She's never steered me wrong in the past... I'm writing her in... Special thanks to Karl, her campaign manager.
That is absolutely hysterical. Thanks for giving me a hearty chuckle on this mundane Thursday morning. So, what's Marlene's foreign policy? She has been out of the country before . . .that's a plus.
I'm good with this choice too. I'm just a little concerned that about her position on what to do about the economy. Is she leaving this to dad or will she give us all preloaded debit cards to stimulate the economy?
Cynthia, I love your comment - too appropriate! Dad can be the Secretary of the Treasury. Mom could also have "her people" beat up anyone who wrongs us! Jen - I have really been struggling with this election, so this comes at a good time. When it comes to economic policy I can't go with Obama. But there are several other issues, i.e., education, foreign policy, and, of course, healthcare that I feel the Republicans are way off the mark on. Marlene '08!
10 comments:
haha
She has my vote!
I'm all for Marlene! Looks like she officially has 3 votes. . .I'll try to persuade Brandon too. . .
That is absolutely hysterical. Thanks for giving me a hearty chuckle on this mundane Thursday morning. So, what's Marlene's foreign policy? She has been out of the country before . . .that's a plus.
Well, she sure raised an awesome daughter... I'm considering it. I need to see her in some debates with past boyfriends, college roomates etc.
I'm good with this choice too. I'm just a little concerned that about her position on what to do about the economy. Is she leaving this to dad or will she give us all preloaded debit cards to stimulate the economy?
So I'm a dork. The above comment belongs to me (not Jenny). This is what happens when you use the computer at mom's house.
I think it's my fault for leaving myself logged in on Mom's computer... Super smart...
It's too bad that I've already voted or I would have totally been there. Is Riser her running mate?
Cynthia,
I love your comment - too appropriate! Dad can be the Secretary of the Treasury.
Mom could also have "her people" beat up anyone who wrongs us!
Jen - I have really been struggling with this election, so this comes at a good time. When it comes to economic policy I can't go with Obama. But there are several other issues, i.e., education, foreign policy, and, of course, healthcare that I feel the Republicans are way off the mark on.
Marlene '08!
Post a Comment