Friday, February 4, 2011

Single Ladies and Hanging Out

You know the days where you can't a song out of your head... it's usually a song that you're a little embarrassed to have in your head in the first place... Anyway, that happened to me today. The song? Beyonce's "Single Ladies". Couldn't get it out of my head, so I figured I'd look it up on youtube, indulge myself, and get it out of my mind. I found, and began listening. Instantly, Riser and Kayson were by my side. Kayson starts bobbing his head, Riser watches intently (don't judge me)... They LOVE it. It ends.Kayson says "One more time!!!" I indulge them. Then, the moves begin. They do a pretty good Beyonce. I sit watching, trying not to laugh... It's hilarious. So hilarious that I don't even get up to get the camera. For the remainder of the day I heard "All the single ladies, All the single ladies!!" sung in 2 and 4 year old voices, and watched some random, but awesome moves... so much for getting it out of my head. I think it'll be stuck in all 3 of our minds for some time.

We also had some good friends friends come over for dinner and games. They have 2 kids close to Riser and Kayson's ages, so it's always fun to have them come over. Good food, funny conversations, fun game. A great way to end the week. Thanks for coming over guys!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL! Have you seen the Justin Timberlake version on SNL? Awesome. :)

Rachael said...

My kids love it, too! : )