Going out with Karl's parents. Karl and I gave our parents "date nights" for Christmas. On Saturday, Karl's parents redeemed theirs. Great Night. Thia food, and a fun game night. Some people might not get excited about hanging out for the night with their in laws, but mine are fantastic. Truly some of my favorite people.
We got home to find that Chase had no intention of going to sleep any time soon. After many failed attempts, I finally just took him to the grocery store with me. He was as thrilled as an 8 month old can be. He grinned and chatted my ear off the whole way there, while we were shopping and the whole way home. Apparently he was needing a little date night himself. Upon returning, he still wasn't ready to go to sleep, but I was ready for him to go to sleep. After much resistance and fussing, he finally went to sleep, and slept through the night. = much peace and joy for me. ;)
Sunday
Sunday nap... I love Sunday naps.
Later that evening we had my parents come over for dinner and a little birthday party for my mom.
Monday
FHE with the Lundeberg's. so fun to see everyone and chat.
2 comments:
Look at your big chocolate covered butterball! I love it.
I think chocolate is a good look for Chase. He's even sweeter than normal!
Post a Comment