Since I can't seem to stay anywhere near caught up, I thought I'd just write down some stuff I don't want to forget... *Idea stolen from my Sister-in-law Rachel.
Riser:
*Loves to read. He reads anything he can get his hands on, and can listen to someone read to him for hours.
*Is dieing for Kindergarten to start. His mom is goes from dieing for it to start, to being sad that her baby is that old on an hourly basis.
*Still Loves all things Super Hero, Star Wars and Power Ranger.
*Tells me daily what he thinks we should all be for Halloween this year... It's something new every day.
*Builds incredible creations with his zoobs and trio blocks. He can build for hours.
*Is obsessed with the ipad, and can get further on most games than I can.
*Is best friends (most of the time) with his brothers.
*Loves to draw, color, paint, cut, glue, paste, and create.
*Loves music. Favorites include Mumford & Sons (The Cave, Winter Winds), Green Day (21 guns), Lady Gaga (Telephone, and Just Dance), and all Disney Music.
*Has started to play the piano, and is loving that.
*Loves being silly, and can make some crazy faces.*Is my go to boy when I need a helper. He is an awesome cleaner, and takes his role as table wiper very seriously.
Kayson:
*Has developed his own little personality, and keeps us laughing with all the crazy things he says.
examples:
-After church one day, we were talking about what he learned about Jesus... he ran over to Karl and said "hey Dad!!! Jesus is my Buddy!!"
-While at the hockey game... "When are they going to fight again? I want to see them punch each other in the face!"
-While watching a fire truck drive by- "When I grow up, I'm going to be a firefighter... and I will build up my firetruck... and I will rush to the fires and emergencies, and I will rush in and save all the people and fight off the fires.
-While driving in the car one day, he was trying to ask me about something, but I had to tell him that I didn't understand what he was telling me... he looked at Karl and said, "Dad, what am I even saying?"
-While in Sharing Time, one of the teachers said stinks instead of sinks... Kayson yells "Stinks? My little brother poops in his diaper and stinks!!!"
* He has no fear of Darth Vador, but is completely terrified of Miss Viola Swamp (from Miss Nelson is Missing)
*Loves all things Star Wars, Super Hero, and Power Ranger.
*Loves babies. Especially his cousin Elyse. He can also do quite the imitation of her cry.
*Is my dance buddy. Anytime I turn on music, he comes running from where ever he is to bust a move.
*While he seems rough and tough, he is actually super tenderhearted. Any time he sees anyone sad, it makes him sad too, and it worries him for days (why was that little girl at the store so sad?).
*Can climb and jump off anything.
*Would rather be outside than inside... no matter the weather.
Chase:
*Recently broke his arm, while climbing out of his crib. I think he would have made it alright, if hadn't had 2 stuffed animals and a blanket in tow.
*Loves the movie Bolt and spends hours playing "Penny Bolt" By putting on a backpack and glasses and "riding" his invisible scooter around the house... or the one out in the garage if he can convince anyone to let him out there.
*Loves motorcycles and helicopters (which covers any vehicle in the air).
*Will not sit in a high chair, and greatly protests his car seat. He's not a baby.
*Still loves his bottle.
*Knows more superheros than any other toddler I've met.
*Believes that the plastic bag that we put over his cast at meal times gives him super powers. He cries when we take it off.
*Is still my most snugly child, and gives awesome hugs.
*Loves his Mya dog, and has a super sweet relationship with her. You can often find them snuggled up sharing a blanket, or playing Doggy Bolt together.
*Loves coming up with outfits. He's always bringing me some accessory that he needs to add to his outfit.
*Loves making a good mess. Pulling tissues out of the box, painting himself along with the table, pouring out water and splashing in it... glorious times.
I sure love these boys...









2 comments:
cuties
love to join them in the tub, the younger one is old enough to suck it for me and the older one will have a lovely tight little boipussy
Post a Comment