Kayson got some new shoes. He picked them himself. Normally, he can't be bothered to care about things as trivial as shoes, but for some reason, when he saw these shoes, they spoke to him. He could not take his eyes off of them, and once on his feet, he would not take them off. He wore them out of the store, and for the rest of the morning. I had to pry them off of his feet at nap time, and once he was up, they were back on his feet. I'm not really sure what makes these shoes so fabulous... Is it the plaid? Is it that he can slip them on with no assistance? Is that he choose them himself? Not sure... What I do know is that this boy LOVES his shoes... and that flashlight... had to pry that away from him too ;)
1 comment:
What is it about shoes!?! Jennah is totally into them right now. She HAS to pick them out each day. Drives me nuts! They never match anymore!
Post a Comment